Free spins bundles are often attached to a single game or group of games. Whether you fancy trying out new slot, or want to spin some free rounds on an old favourite, the game selection is a key factor when you are choosing between different free spins packages. Many of you will have a favourite games provider in mind when making such considerations and there’s no doubt that NetEnt regularly features high on players’ list of the very best slots designers currently in operation – and it’s not difficult to see why.
NetEnt are one of the leading games providers in the world, having built a hugely enviable reputation for visual quality, creative game play and trustworthy technology. Graphically, their games cannot be topped and the design team always create memorable themes and characters that add an extra slice of entertainment to your online casino experience.
New game releases from NetEnt always arrive to great fanfare at the best online casinos and they rarely disappoint. Every time you play a NetEnt game, you’re guaranteed an exciting gaming experience with a stamp of quality. If you get to play one of the studio many vibrant, riveting slots using a nice juicy bundle of free spins then it’s all the better. NetEnt free spins are coveted for a reason; their reputation as one of the best in the business is well deserved.
NetEnt make a number of table games and even contribute to live casinos, but we are slots aficionados at Preferred Online Casinos so we’ll be sticking to them. Whittling the list down to a top five has caused a few arguments amongst us (it hasn’t come to blows yet in the office, although there was a bit of hair pulling) but we have decided on the following in no particular order. Our favourites are bound to change next week):
1. Gonzo’s Quest: Grizzy, gawky old Gonzo is a gregarious old git – and we like nothing better than joining his quest through the Amazon in search of the lost city of Eldorado. Avalanche reels, multipliers and free fall symbols help you win the gold along the way in this exciting, award winning slot, which a story to tell.
2. Guns N’ Roses: We could have picked any of NetEnt’s Rock Slots in all honesty, but Guns N’ Roses just about got the nod (or mosh). Rock the reels to the legendary licks of Axl, Slash and co thanks to a stunning soundtrack featuring many of their biggest hits. You can hit legend symbols, expanding wilds, encore free spins, a crowd pleaser bonus game and other big features to ensure your cash pot rises as quickly as Axl’s voice when he hits those high notes.
3. Jack Hammer II: Jack Hammer was so good, it got a sequel – and we reckon it’s even better than the first instalment. The comic strip detective investigates some fishy business in another crime caper laced with knowing irony. It classic features like wilds, sticky wins and a free spins round help you create winning lines while Mr Hammer cracks the crime.
4. Spinata Grande: Don your sombrero and join a special Mexican party based on the nation’s love of whacking a piñata with a stick. Whereas traditional piñatas contain candy and other treats, this one is packed full of casino coins – and you can use colossal wilds, free spins rounds and scatter symbols will help smash them out. Spinata Grande was voted Slot of the Year at the eGaming Review Operators’ Awards in 2015 and it’s little wonder. We love it.
5. Starburst: We were going to leave it out of the list because absolutely everybody knows it, but how could we shun one of the most famous slots around? Add some sparkle to your spins with the arcade style, jewel-themed classic with the simple yet infectious game play and see if expanding wilds can secure you a shiny loot of your own. Online casinos love to give away free spins on Starburst, so the chances are you’ll come across a bundle at some point.
NetEnt’s popularity is such that there games can be found at loads of different sites, and their slots will often be the subject of free spins drops because the best online casinos know how much players love them. This means you have plenty of choice if you are on the prowl for NetEnt free spins.
For starters, NetEnt free spins are often included as part of welcome bonus packages to give players the perfect introduction to a new online casino. Because new NetEnt games are always so keenly anticipated, a lot of casinos will also attach free spins bundles to those on launch day as well – those offers are definitely worth looking out for. Regular promotions, random free spins drop and loyalty rewards all regularly include NetEnt free spins too so just make sure you are registered with casinos that stock NetEnt games and then keep a look out for the best bonuses.
The same principles apply to NetEnt no deposit free spins. Online casinos know that players love the games, so they give you free spins on them – with no deposit necessary. This means you can try the best NetEnt slots without using your own cash. NetEnt No Deposit Free Spins are found on a variety of the providers different games so watch this space and we’ll let you know where to find them.
All new NetEnt slots are perfectly replicated for the mobile market – and they have also released smaller screen versions of the vast majority of their back catalogue too. This means that you won’t miss out on the action when you play at your favourite iPad or iPhone Casino or log on from your Android device. They refer to their mobile range as ‘NetEnt Touch’ games and although the process of optimising slots to suit devices of all sizes is a challenging one, the company’s dedicated design team don’t compromise any of the features of the desktop games when releasing mobile slots.
You can expect the vast majority of NetEnt free spins packages to be available for use on mobile as well as desktop. Sometimes, you might even see a promotion that is tailored specifically for those of you who like to play from your tablet or smart phone so it’s well worth looking out for those if you want to enliven a long commute, dull lunch break or quiet night curled up on the sofa.
© 2021 WorldGambling.NET - Casino, Bookmaker and Bingo sites reviews.